ASOT791 FUTURE FAVORITE Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Aimoon — Astra (Club Mix) out now via Vandit Records!
Astra is taken from Alex M.O.R.P.H.’s #1 selling Beatport album ‘Not All Superheroes Wear Capes’ on which it appears in a laidback, groovey, breakbeat version. The new Club Mix unfolds it’s dance floor magic with 140 bmp — early support from Paul van Dyk and Armin van Buuren.
01. Straight Up & Lokka Vox — Light In the Darkness (Manuel Rocca Remix) [Levitated]
02. Danny Zero — Kimi (R3dub Remix) [Maraphobia]
03. Pierre Pienaar & Nicholson — Beautiful [Universal Nation]
04. Andy Elliass — Blue Midnight [Full On 140]
05. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Aimoon — Astra (Club Mix) [Vandit]
06. Emanuele Braveri & Aundlang — Game Over [State Control]
07. The Cracken & Ronald De Foe — Shocker [Digital Society]
08. Westlake & Jennifer Rene — Where You Are (Chris Metcalfe Remix) [In Trance We Trust]
09. Thomas Datt pres. Datticus — Infinity Loop [Critical Overload]
10. Curtis Young — Devil Tricks [Silent Shore]
11. Nx-Trance — Further Point [Mysterious Station]
12. RAMiNiO & Sam Laxton — Access To The Universe (Mart Sine Remix) [Defcon]
13. Taival vs. Symon & Jay — Aava [Always Alive]
14. R3dub — Covenant [Maraphobia]
Good news everyone! Gaia — Carnation (Abstract Vision & Aimoon Remix) is out today on ARMADA MUSIC WAO138?!
Arriving exclusively as part of the Who’s Afraid Of 138?! Top 15 March edition and also premiered by Armin himself on the WAO138?! A State Of Trance episode in January trance stalwarts Abstract Vision & Aimoon team up to remix one of the biggest Gaia releases to date giving it the thorough 138 makeover!
Grab your copy here: BEATPORT
Our new remix for Jordan Suckley — Jet 2 Hell (Abstract Vision & Aimoon Radio Edit) is out into Red Alert cd!
How do you ‘remix’ the time-established format of the music compilation? Well, if you’re currently one of the hottest, most forward-thinking DJ minds out there (and your name’s Jordan Suckley!), the answer is in fact beautifully straightforward… This year has already seen Jordan drop multiple crowd-thrilling productions, whip-up Beatport chart-topping remixes and ace one Damaged Records floor-whacker after another. To cross the bridge into 2016, the Liverpudlian luminary has another masterstroke up his sleeve… and its ingenious as it is original.