01. Jaroslav Light feat. Rave Channel — Fall In Love (Original Mix) [Trancemission]
02. Tommy Reid — Eclipse (Original Mix) [Synchronized]
03. Matt Chowski — Soundscape (Original Mix) [Always Alive]
04. Ice Upon Fire — Do It Yourself (Original Mix) [E.T.T.]
05. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel — In & Out of Love (Aimoon & Ma2shek Bootleg) [cdr] #Exclusive
06. Dan Stone — Kito (Original Mix) [Always Alive]
07. Andy Moor & Lange feat. Fenja — Top Of The World (Ferry Tayle Remix) [Lange]
08. Manuel Rocca & Emily Richards — Let Your Love Shine (Original Mix) [Levitated]
09. Skyfield — Shadows Fall (Original Mix) [Quadrocore]
10. Kevin Crowley — Exploration (Original Mix) [Defcon]
11. Skyvol — Brazil (Tuomas.L Remix) [Redux]
12. Section 1 — Rush Hour (Original Mix) [TurboTraxx Tunes] #Exclusive
13. Joer Van Ray — 1988 (Outer Space Remix) [Beyond The Stars]
If you miss for the really beautiful chill-out music check and grab this Aimoon’s Fairy Tales Remix for Transet feat. Victoria RAY track called ‘Yearning For Freedom’ here: BEATPORT or iTunes or GooglePLAY
Aimoon presents Perfect Euphoria monthly radioshow @ TR — Tranceradio.FM!
Only best energetic and emotional trance, from progressive to uplifting, rise you above to Perfect Euphoria!
In 3rd hi-energy episode you’ll listen cool #trance music by Temple One / Joe Garrett, DJ LTN, Chris North, Binary Finary, JayB, First Effect and exclusive new tracks and remixes by 2trancY, Section 1 and Sasha Aimoon!
Beginning at 21:00 (CET) on http://TRANCERADIO.FM/ (Trance Channel)
01. Johan Vilborg feat. Charlie Bath — Inside (Original Mix) [Enhanced]
02. Steve Dekay & Stiben Dapper — Machlud (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
03. Tritonal feat. Phoebe Ryan — Now Or Never (Original Mix) [Enhanced]
04. Jaroslav Light — Soaring (Original Mix) [Quadrocore] EXCLUSIVE
05. Den Rize — Better Half Of Me (Original Mix) [Always Alive]
06. 2trancY — Line of Light (Aimoon Remix) [Quadrocore] EXCLUSIVE
07. Braiman & Falcon — Serenity (Original Mix) [Always Alive]
08. Love N Frequency — Lost In Your Eyes (Original Mix) [Unearthed]
09. ID — ID EXCLUSIVE
10. Gal Abutbul — Serenity (Original Mix) [DS-R]
11. Sergey Nevone & Simon O’Shine — The Robot’s Time (Original Mix) [Defcon]
12. Stephen Kirkwood — We Are All Connected (Original Mix) [Defcon]
New single by Aimoon — Next Generation (incl. Respray & Original Mixes) featured in Rank 1, Andy Duguid, Steve Anderson, DJ Andrey Balkonsky and many more shows – out now! Grab your copy from iTunes orBeatport.
1. Aimoon – Next Generation (Respray)
2. Aimoon – Next Generation (Original Mix)
At the fifth release we will bring back Quadrocore co-owner and our resident Alexander Golyshev (Aimoon).
At this time Aimoon presents a respray for his past tune called «Next Generation». Original was produced in a 2010 and has been the most experimental trance track among all Aimoon productions, because tune have a whole triplets construction (Original will be at release as bonus). After start in a Respray you can hear breakdown with lush basses rising to fantastic climax and turn to main triplet part. Respray version mixed especially for djs and will be the most massive and modern than original.
We choose it for a release at Quadrocore Recordings, because triplets is modern and good point, which has been realized in a «Brute» by Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten.
New single by Aimoon featured in Andy Duguid, Mark Sherry, Steve Anderson, DJ Anna Lee and many more shows – out now! Grab your copy fromBeatport.
1. Ultragreen (Original Mix)
Quadrocore Recordings is a new trance oriented lable, which purpose is searching and releasing most interesting and innovation trance & progressive tracks, to get them into hands of top djs all over the world.
First of all we like introduce to you new single of Quadrocore co-owner and our resident Alexander Golyshev (Aimoon). He had released some great tunes, which were supported by top DJs, such as Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond and others, and now he presents his last work.
This time he comes with hi-charged groovy bomb called Ultragreen, where in breakdown volume comes almost silent and then rises from deep chords up to totally big climax and continues with big groove drums and modern bass. It seems that all progressive trance fans will enjoy this tune.